Full time position available: MountGambier and Millicent
Looking for a collaborative work and learning environment?
2018 graduates - we want to hear from you!
Are you a physio who enjoys learning and focusing on patient care? Do you want to work with a supportive and encouraging team? Look no further! We have an opportunity for you to fulfil this need in your professional life.
we are looking for:
- You are a fun, easy going person with a good sense of humour
- You prioritise patient care and spending time with your patient
- You have a strong interest in a variety of sports physiotherapy – we have a strong sporting community in our area and want someone keen to engage with different sports in the region.
- You enjoy learning and being challenged in your knowledge
- You communicate easily with clientele and generate that all important rapport.
- You want to grow your skills under the tutelage of a Titled APA Sports and Musculoskeletal physiotherapist
what we can offer you:
- You’ll be working in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- You will see a diverse caseload that only a private practice in a large rural centre can provide
- A sustainable work life balance. We will work with you to make sure the important things in your life have time.
- You’ll have access to a generous professional development budget and partake in regular internal group and individual professional development sessions.
- A progressive private practice, a leader in quality care in our area
requirements from you:
- You will need to have the appropriate qualifications and AHPRA registration as a physiotherapist
- Be eligible to gain a Medicare Provider number
- A love of learning
- Have a current Police check
- Your own car and current drivers’ license
- Be a team player
- Compassion and the drive to make a difference in the lives of your clientele
- APA membership and indemnity insurance
- Competent in computer use
The nitty gritty:
- This is for a full-time position as a physiotherapist in a private practice. New graduates or more experienced physios are encouraged to apply. If you are graduating in 2018 we are still keen to hear from you.
- You’ll receive an above award wage plus PD budget
- Some limited weekend work
- Some travel between work locations
- Caseload revolves around Musculoskeletal, Sports Physiotherapy and Occupational physiotherapy
who we are:
We are a well established private practice running for over 15 years. We work between MountGambier and Millicent in the South East of SA. Our case load is predominantly a mix of musculoskeletal, sports and occupational with the ability for physiotherapists to focus on their areas of special interest. One of our physiotherapists is also a lymphoedema practitioner with special focus on pregnancy and cancer related care. Our treatment philosophy is around evidence based, patient centred care and the applicant should look forward to an environment where they can spend quality time with their patients. We utilise our manual therapy skills while also encouraging active rehabilitation and exercise as appropriate.
We have a strong focus on professional development and mentoring with routine group professional development sessions, individualised mentoring and a generous professional development budget. The Principal Physiotherapist is a Titled APA Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapist who has international sport event experience and is involved in education and development in the APA. We are a clinical placement for students from Uni SA and Flinders.
We do not engage in split shifts or unduly long work days. There is some rotating weekend work but also flexibility to fit with individual preferences and scheduling. Our focus is on sustainable work life balance for our employees.
Download a PDF copy